This is the ReNU Niagara office talk page.

For updates on what's going on with ReNU projects, programs, and people, check in here!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Meet the Staff: Jill

As a fun introduction to the members of the ReNU office staff, we've each answered some questions about ourselves.  This week's staff person is Jill, the Executive Director of ReNU.


Jill Shuey

Q: What is your favorite vegetable?
A: It is difficult to pick just one...I love my veggies but this week it is asparagus from my backyard garden.

Q: What is your favorite saying/quote/phrase?
A: "At the end of the day..."

Q: Name something healthy you did this week.
A: Took a stroller walk with my husband and son.

Q: What is your favorite vacation/vacation spot?
A: The Outer Banks NC, this is where I got married.

Q: Where is someplace you've always wanted to visit but haven't yet?
A:  Italy

Q: What is your favorite thing about where you grew up?
A: The blue mountains in Shippensburg, PA.

Q: What is your favorite board game?
A: Sorry

Q: What is your favorite month?
A: Fall.  I know it is a season...Oct/Nov

Q: Where is your favorite place to eat?
A: I love ethnic food... Thai...Indian...Middle Eastern

Q: Do you have any phobias/fears?
A: Roll-a-coasters/mainly open heights

Q: What is your earliest family car?
A: Green pinto--my parents

Q: Do you side with a political party?
A: sometimes...

Q: How old do you hope to be?
A: Old enough to see my son have a family

Q: What is your favorite TV show of all time?
A: Glee

Q: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A: A Broadway singing star

1 comment:

  1. Jill,

    Fascinating stuff. Some I knew, or could have guessed, but many I did not. Your love of Glee struck a "chord" with me. I am dying to see season three in its entirety.

    Love you all ReNU staff! Keep up the great work in NF!

    -Lacey

    ReplyDelete